[access-uk] Re: Add-aware

  • From: "Justine Fallis" <justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:46:56 +0100

Hi all

Thanks. Funnily enough someone on another list mentioned Super Anti Spyware so I'll give this a go.

Justine Fallis
E-mail/MSN justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Justine Fallis" <justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@me.freeserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:19:26 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] Add-aware

Hi

Sorry for cross posting but can anyone advise me where I can get a version of Ad-aware from that works OK with the latest version of JAWS, or tell me how I can make it work with JAWS? I'm using the 2007 version and when I go into it from the desktop, I then can't work out how to get it to scan. I'm
using a laptop btw.

Cheers