[access-uk] Add ons/plug ins/extentions on firefox

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 22:35:55 -0500

Hello all,

Haven't plaied with this part of the software in quite a while and can't
remember how to remove/uninstall add ons and plugins in firefox. If I go to
add on manager screenreaders seem to only see the webpage which suggest new
add ons and talks about them in general, but there doesn't seem to be a way
of navigating to anything that is specifically to my computer/firefox
account. So how does one turn them off or uninstall with a screenreader.