[access-uk] Ad aware Help

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:25:51 +0100

Hi,

I am still being bombarded with pop ups, so have installed Ad aware on
my PC.

However, I am finding it very Jaws unfriendly, and am not quite sure
what to do with it.  I am having to route jaws to PC cursor to be able
to access any buttons, as the menus just say system.

I'm using Jaws 6, windows XP and Ad Aware SE personal, or that's what
the icon on the desktop calls it anyway.

Any help much appreciated, because these pop ups are driving me mad.

I have been using Spybot, but the pop ups are still there.

Thanks

Sharon