[access-uk] Re: Activation codee Licence

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:34:56 -0000

Your authorisation number should be on your authorisation cd in your jaws
pack.  You should have a what's new disc, a jaws programme disc and a jaws
authorisation disc.  If you do not have the jaws authorisation disc, you
will need to contact your jaws dealer to get your authorisation number read
over to you so you can activate jaws.  Note, the jaws auth disc just puts
the auth code into the website for you.  If you have this disc, insert it
into the cd rom drive, and go to:
www.fsactivate.com

And follow the instructions to activate your jaws product.

Hth.