[access-uk] Re: Activating windows XP Home

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 18:37:45 +0100

Hi, if you haven't had a notification to activate Windows, and you don't
have any entries referring to "Activate Windows", then you're sorted!
Windows has been activated! To confirm this, type the following into the run
dialogue box, exactly: oobe/msoobe /a, that's oobe, slash, msoobe, space,
slash a. It should tell you that Windows has already been activated. If so,
press the close button; if not, follow the instructions to activate Windows.
Hope that helps.

Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I look forward to seeing you
there! Thanks, Chris