[access-uk] Acronis recovery manager options

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:02:59 +0200

Hi all

Some months ago, someone helped me to create a backup secure zone file, and now
I wish to restore it.
I've now another sighted help but there are many options there so I don't know
exactly what to select.
I start the Laptop and press f11 and select there the boot menu
then I have to choose recovery option and from there I don't know what to
select.
Do someone here use Acronis true image 11 and knows these options or can write
here for me what to select in order to use this restore secure zone file.

Thanks in advance

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano Tuner