[access-uk] Acer front panel connectors?

  • From: "Billy I" <hotscot72@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 07:04:34 -0000

hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the three jacks on the front
panel of the Acer Aspire 5920G notebook Series.
there is also the SD card slot. then in between the card slot is 3 jacks
which take a 3.5 m plug. in the far end is a volume up and down rotter
switch.
The jacks do not seem to do anything at all. I'm wondering if maybe they
have been deactivated.
How may I check this?,

Billy