[access-uk] Re: Accidentally hidden a window

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:40:14 +0000

hi. try control windows W to unhide the window.

all the best,

Mo.

On 16/12/2014 12:27, Mary Tottle wrote:
Hi,

I have accidentally hidden the Chicken Nugget main window. I have been into Windows Explorer but can not seem to change the window so could someone please help. I am using Windows 7 64 bit. I have also been in to the properties tab but still could not see a way of making it appear again.

Thanks for any help.

Mary Tottle