[access-uk] Re: Accessing Barclays online services

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:47:52 -0700

Hi,
Firstly, I'm amazed that you are still using the older service with the
memorable word and passcode as I have had the pin sentry service since March
2008.  There are no accessibility problems, used Windows with Jaws or System
Access and Voice over on the Mac.  I did phone to request a talking card reader
but they had me marked down for one anyone as I receive Braille bank statements
but it might be worth giving them a call to check anyway.

 Dean