[access-uk] Re: Accessible web host

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:31:01 +0000

Hi.

I would recommend dream host. You can host unlimited websites and they are
extremely reliable at only $10.95 a month thats aprox £6. I can recommend you
and you will get a discount. They also offer access as standard to advanced
features and their control panel is very accessible. Please dont hesitate to
get in touch I may be able to allow you temperary access to try it out.

All the best,

Mo.