[access-uk] Re: Accessible speed test

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:31:53 -0000

Thanks, It's a good tester and certainly worked with my VirginMedia cable
line.  Interesting that the download speed when connected by cable to the
router was 37 MBPS, and that it dropped to 7MBPS over a wireless network one
floor below the router.  Just shows what the drop out can be.

Richard

  _____