[access-uk] Re: Accessible manual for the Olympus DM-550 digital voice recorder

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:37:02 -0000

Hello Andrew,

yes, there are some inaccessible functions, although setting the date and time is doable by counting the beeps. The system information and finding out how much memory you have are not supported by the voice guidance, but you can easily find out how much space you have left on the internal memory and the SD card when connected to your PC and using Windows Explorer properties. I am very pleased with my recorder and I use a 16GB MicroSD card for extra storage. There is now spoken support for copying/moving files to and from the internal memory and SD card.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

07:37:00