[access-uk] Re: Accessible manual for the Olympus DM-550 digital voice recorder

  • From: "Lucinda" <encompassmawnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:14:26 -0000

Hi Clive

Thanks for that. I have ordered mine from Hagger. They do not get their next 'shipment' in until Friday, so I must wait until next week to open the box. It is going to be my first ever portable digital recorder as I have been waiting for wave recording format and removable memory. This Olympus product seems to be a big step forward.

You did mention that some of the functions are not accessible, presumably you mean the setting of the date and time?

Best regards

Andrew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>