[access-uk] Re: Accessible manual for Nokia 3650

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:41:39 +0100

Hello Clive,

I converted the PDF version of the Nokia 3650 manual into a text file, which I could send you off list as an attachment. However, it is not fully accessible, as it refers to menu options, buttons and keys, etc. by graphic symbols which, of course, are not converted into text.

I will be happy to answer any questions you might have (off list is probably preferable). I got to know how to use the phone, set it up, etc. by spending time going through the menus and finding out what the different functions were.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Christopher

At 22:19 09/07/05 +0100, you wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have just purchased a Nokia 3650 which was advertised on recycle=it.  The
phone has a registered version of Talks 2.03.  I have asked for the Talks
manual on CD in audio and word formats.  does anyone have, or know where I
can obtain, an accessible manual for the Nokia 3650, preferably not in PDF
format?

I have re-subscribed to the Talksusers list which I'm sure will be helpful
while getting to grips with Talks.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett