[access-uk] Re: Accessible invoicing software?

  • From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 08:45:04 +0100

This has been an ongoing subject on various lists for years.

I know of someone who has a multi-faceted business and uses a version of
Sage with Window Eyes.
I never got on with it.

When running my business of multiple staff (both employed and
sub-contractors), vehicles, equipment and room usage, along with invoicing
and the various ledgers, I wrote my own using Excel, on a need basis over
time.
It wasn't pretty, but it was functional.
The advantage of Sage is that the annual updates also update the relevant
tax and other HMRC information - at a cost, of course!

ATB

David W Wood