[access-uk] Re: Accessible free view box

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:45:56 +0000

I have had mine for just over a year and am very happy with it. Purchased from
the RNIB.

I CAN'T SAY THAT THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I WOULD PARTICULARLY GRUMBLE ABOUT? BUT
IT DOES HAVE A LOTS OF COOL FEATURES
A HUGE MEMORY FOR RECORDING, ALLOWS RECORDING OF RADIO SHOWS, allows you to
search program listings buyer keywords and set record from that and all sorts
of other functions that I quite like and everything is all spoken in a soft
female Evona voice

Sent from my iPhone