[access-uk] Re: Accessible file paswwording program please

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:33:47 -0000

Peter, When I asked about encryption, some time ago, I was directed to

www.truecrypt.org

and I think it's fairly accessible;  there was one point where you had to
hover the mouse somewhere to increase the strength of the encryption, and I
didn't ever work out how to do this with Jaws.

Having said that, I guess it would do the job for you.
Hope this is helpful.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Tel: (01738) 445 880

Mobile: 07791-452593