[access-uk] Re: Accessible books

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:33:18 +0100

Mark,

The University have an interactive library; imy library, but having tried the site, the books seem to be in image format. That is, the text is on the screen visible to sighted people, but JFW will not read it.

I know a lot of people have had to scan in the books; I am trying to exhaust every avenue first before resorting to this!

Take care and thanks for your reply,

Mike MikeIs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Faben" <mark.faben@xxxxxxxxx>