[access-uk] Re: Accessible bank card

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:47:46 -0000

just my personal point of view, but I think it would have been a far better
idea to work out ways around what is almost certainly the hardest and most
frustrating thing with bank or credit cards, that of accessing the details
needed to actually use the card, such as card number, start and expirey dates,
and back security number, rather than prannying around with all these fancy
ideas that don't really do a lot to improve usability.

Simon