[access-uk] Re: Accessible Wayfinder list?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 17:52:44 +0100

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 5:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Accessible Wayfinder list?

Hi List,

Sorry, I am sure this has been mentioned but Mike and I have become interested in the product since listening to the Info Tech mag. I guess there is a list for this product? If so, email address please. There were also two receivers of the same make. The one Steve sells M1000, and the 240. Is the one Steve sells a more up-to-date, or more accurate version?

Regards

Mary