[access-uk] Accessible Uninstaller

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:45:55 +0100

Hi All

Just heard about this uninstaller utility for windows. It's called My Uninstaller and you can download it at the following website:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/myuninst.html

The program itself is just a single executable and doesn't require installing.

From what I've read on the website it gives you a lot of detailed information about each application installed on your computer. Including all the windows update files etc. It should come in useful for those of us who want to get rid of those stubborn applications that just don't want to be completely uninstalled.

It's quite a simple interface and seems very accessible with Jaws and window eyes.

So give it a go and see what you think!

Regards
Darren.