[access-uk] Accessible Set-top Boxes

  • From: "Sayka Hussain" <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 20:12:44 -0000

All,

This subject has probably been discussed to death, so apologies for going
over old ground so to speak.

I'm looking for a set-top box that has audio description.  The Portset
receiver is beyond my budget so does anyone have any views on the ones RNIB
are selling?  As I understand it, these while providing audio description,
don't have any other accessible features.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks very much,

Sayka Hussain