[access-uk] Re: Accessible Radio Program

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:50:48 +0100

Hi Steve,

I would suggest that the power is in the convenience of this programme; it's quick, it work; I guess you still wash the dishes by hand! <smile>.

Cheers,

Mike
From: "Chipmunks" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>

: Hi,sandra, : : I did redownload and reinstall the program but to no avail. I have : since contacted the developer and hope that he might be able to help : me solve the problem. : : Cheers, : : Doris At 08:41 AM 3/31/2006 +0100, you wrote: : >Hi Steve, : >I'm not Doris, but I use the accessible radio program too. Let's : >just say it's a lot quicker to find your programme from a list and : >hit enter to start listening and to go to a station website and find : >the listen live link or whatever they happen to call it. Just call : >it convenience, or even laziness if you like. : >As for your error, Doris, I've never had this so I've no idea why : >you should be getting it. I think I'd download the file again in : >case the original is corrupt! : > : >Cheers, : >Sandra. : >** To leave the list, click on the immediate