[access-uk] Re: Accessible Podcast Downloader

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:13:49 -0000

Alasdair, May I suggest another aspect here.  There are people (admittedly
we are an endangered species now!) still on a dial up connection.   What I
do with a program like Juice is to choose the option to download only one of
my subscribed podcasts.  Furthermore, the first time I do so I look carefully
at all the episodes and change to skipped any which are not of particular
interest.  The download size becomes more manageable that way.
Subsequently when I choose to download from that particular podcast I just
get the new material.
Even now that I understand how Accessible Podcast Downloader is
designed, I cannot see how I can really use it without having downloads
going on almost all day.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison