[access-uk] Re: Accessible MP3 players

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:39:18 -0000

Hi Jackie,

I must admit, I hate Rockbox.  It is a kind of half-baked solution.  OK, it
kind of works, but unless you go to trouble to create voice scripts, it can
only spell out file names.  I wish someone would put a real TTS into an MP3
player, but I don't think it is going to happen soon.  Long live Talks eh?
<Smile>.

All the best

Steve

  _____