[access-uk] Re: Accessible MP3 players

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:02:09 -0000

Hi Brian,

Yep, I found it, doing a quick Google.  As you say, it's everywhere.  I
thought Iriver were discontinuing it.

The only shame about the Iriver players, is the rubbish support you get from
Iriver.  You can't synchronise UK copy protected tracks, but you can in the
US.  Pain in the neck that is.  But it is a good player.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk