[access-uk] Re: Accessible MP3 Players

  • From: "Emma Wright" <emmajane9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:21:30 +0100

Does the old Book Courier fit rechargeable batteries?  I only recently
became aware that some things don't.  My ipod speakers for example
won't fit rechargeable batteries (as they are slightly fatter) so they
cost me a fortune unless I run them off the mains.  If it does take
them I can't see that this is an improvement, but if they don't at
least some one is thinking of the environment.  It does remind me of
the Ipod though, they come with batteries you can't change and they
charge you =A350 for a new one - hope the new book courier ones won't be
like that.

Emma

www.accessingmaterials.org.uk