[access-uk] Re: Accessible MP3 Players

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:39:31 +0100

Emma, does seem unfortunate you might have to waite until July to get to see the
Bookport and Book Currier - the latter in its present form may be discontinued
by July or August.

Wonder if any companies might be prepared to let you have either or both on a
sale or return basis.  I know of one or two businesses in the non-access tech
world who do indeed do this.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx