[access-uk] Re: Accessible MP3 Players

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:05:51 +0100

Hi Gena,

The 6630 plays MP3 files already.  You can download players from them such
as the Psiloc one http://www.psiloc.com, but they are not very good, and
they are mono.  The 6630 does however, play MP3's and let you assign them as
ringtones.  The music player is not very advanced though, not like the newer
generation phones, like the N73 and N91 etc.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.