[access-uk] Re: Accessible MP3 Players

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:13:54 +0100

My one complaint ont he N91 is resuming or bookmarking.

It doesn't happen.

Sure it'll resume an audible file, sure it'll start the first mp3/wma that's
in the directory/album you last played but it will not resume where you left
off last.

Untill that's sorted imho the N91 is not an mp3 player replacement.

Dj Paddy
Ôà