[access-uk] Re: Accessible Kindle for pc

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:31:37 -0000

Hi,
I downloaded it from Sendspace and it is working OK. I registered it with Amazon which entailed entering my Username and Password and I've been able to read a book using it.
Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: Damon Rose
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 8:25 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible Kindle for pc

Just catching up with this. I thought the app was only usable with the
US Amazon store. Is that not the case now?