[access-uk] Accessible Imaging Software

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:56:37 -0000

Hi all, for one of my assignments I've got to create a website all about a castle I've been assigned to. One of the requirements is to display images as part of the content, otherwise I'll fail. Does anyone know of any software that will allow me to at least draw basic shapes to make up an image, using the keyboard? I don't mind if it's free or commercial, so long as it works with JAWS 9/10, works under Vista Home Premium and is accessible enough that I can draw basic images. I'm not expected to resize them of course, not without sighted help anyway, just something so I can produce images. Thanks in advance for the help that I need to pass this module.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx