[access-uk] Re: Accessible Gym Equipment

  • From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:24:19 +0100

Hi,

If you want accessible you are better off buying a cheaper model with
manual adjustments. The more expensive, the less accessible, with
touch screen controls etc. There are some good ones for around the
£150-£200 mark that are useable.

BJ

--
My homepage:
www.bjedwards.co.uk

My fiction:
www.authorsden.com/bjedwards

My articles:
www.meddryn.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter for updates, comment, thoughts and links:
@Meddryn

Many thanks,

BJ Edwards