[access-uk] Re: Accessible Facebook App for IOS

  • From: Tom Lorimer <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:59:36 +0100

Hi Saqib,

I can use the built in Facebook app, but it's forever refreshing and you end up somewhere else on the screen. If this could be turned off it would help immensely.

Tom.

On 21/04/2014 01:40 PM, Saqib Hussain wrote:

Hi .   I have this app and its working quite well on my iPhone and ipad .

On 21 Apr 2014 13:22, "Tom Lorimer" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi Guys,

    I tried using the built in Facebook app on my iPod and it was
    anything but speech friendly.
    What alternatives are out there as there must be something better.

    Tom.

    ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>?subject=faq]
    <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with the Subject:- faq