[access-uk] Re: Accessible Editing Software

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:30:38 +0100

Hi Pele

Someone, and I cannot think of who it was, kindly sent me an attachment with
David's tutorial, which was enormously kind.

I'm going to try Adobe Auditions and Audacity.  I suspect the Adobe software
will be inaccessible judging by what the lecturer was explaining, but you
never know.  But Audacity might be an option as the chap himself said it was
free and certainly an alternative to Auditions.

Thanks to all for suggestions, it's been brilliant.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns