[access-uk] Re: Accessible Editing Software

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:00:44 +0100

Carol et al

I have to make what is known as a VoxPop, so need the necessary software to
do it.  But they are great in their attitude, and have said we can get round
it by using something suitable with JAWS.  So we are going to download a few
programs and try them out to see which works best.

As ever, I am so grateful for suggestions, encouragement and assistance
people have thrown my way on and off list.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns