[access-uk] Re: Accessible Diary/Scheduler Application

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:17:21 +0000

Andrew.  Just go to Google and search for Sunbird.

On 20/12/2012 16:03, andrew shipp wrote:
Hi  Mo,  where can you get this program?  and is it very accessible
with Jaws?

-----Original Message----- From: Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:42 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible Diary/Schedular Application

Hi Mike.

For a journal type diary, you could try I Daily Diary, for a general
diary/appointment manager have you tried sunbird?

all the best,

Mo.

On 20/12/2012 14:41, Michael A. Ray wrote:
Hello list

Does anyone have any recommendations for an accessible
diary/appointment schedular to run on Windows 7?

I use Thunderbird and Firefox so they could be plug-ins.

Thanks, oh and merry Christmas.  Ho ho ho.

Mike

Michael A. Ray

Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

Ham Radio Callsign: G4XBF, licenced since 1982

Use the NVDA screen-reader, not Scientific, just Freedom