[access-uk] Re: Accessible DAB Radio

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:12:31 +0000

there is an additional function with this radio which I don’t think David has
mentioned.  It is possible to record DAB or FM output to a micro SD card.  Will
try this and report back.

As far as I can tell presets work like this.

Select the DAB station you want to store by cruising up and down the dial using
left and right arrows.

While listening, press and long hold the mode button.  This brings up the
preset list.

Select the preset number from the list which you want to store the station you
are listening to on.

Press the enter button until the screen has shown “Saved”.  Without sight my
guess would be that holding for between 3 and 5 seconds would be enough.

Retrieving presets will obviously require you to remember which station is
stored on which preset and then find it in the preset list by counting.