[access-uk] Re: Accessible CD Ripper in Win 7

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:48:33 +0100

possibly, windows7 64bit seems to have more compatibility issues than ever especially with legacy programs or drivers that aren't 64bit. in this case it shouldn't matter in theory, but i don't have a 64bit system to test, and refuse to install it for clients unless specifically requested to do so. most if not all ask for a downgrade to windows7 32bit!

Mo.

On 09/07/2012 08:28, Eleanor Burke wrote:
I am interested in this thread. Does one need a different Cdex for a 64-bit Win 7?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>