[access-uk] Re: Accessible Books

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:13:17 +0100

Thanks Yusuf
Very frustrating indeed. I suppose the best bet is to convert any book if possible into txt format for the 9500 however I think at present Word in the 9500 doesn't scroll making it a very difficult and unpleasant task to read constantly using the arrow keys. Maybe we'll be rescued soon!

Gordon
----- Original Message ----- From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>