[access-uk] Re: Accessible Bi-lingual dictionaries

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 10:21:38 +0100

Hi No it's not free, but it's not expensive, have a look, I
think it cost me about £20 which isn't too bad.

Regards

Adrien

'What are you doing about the green paper proposals to
abolish some disability benefits?

Please see the save our benefits campaign website below and
join the campaign if you can.
www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
You can join the saveourbenefits forum by sending a blank
message to:
saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Once you have joined you can post to the forum by sending a
message to:
saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: