[access-uk] Accessible Bi-lingual dictionaries

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:47:27 -0000

Hi everyone

Lyn and I are looking for accessible Bi-lingual dictionaries. We are not looking for the online dictionaries but software. Does anyone know of any dictionaries that have French, English, English French, French French and English English with perhaps a Thesaurus?

We would be really greatful if anyone could help.

Thanks

Take care

James, Lyn, Nash and Twinny