[access-uk] Re: Accessible Bible

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:20:52 +0100

You can also go to the US catholic bishops website with the link:
http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/

this takes you to the  New American Bible, used by the catholic church to
extract the propers for the liturgy.  This version gives you the bible in
its complete form with the Deuterocanonical  books included in the order of
the canon, these books being referred to as apocryphal books.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne