[access-uk] Accessible BBCiplayer Listen Again

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:20:58 +0100

A few days ago it was generally agreed that  the test program which Alasdair
had provided early this month was no longer able to play episodes of
programs dated later than about 8th August.  However I had another look at
it this morning and managed to play the August 12th In Touch and  a
number of other items from this week.  So it looks as if the BBC are still
making changes.

Out of interest I looked at "The Archers" which had been mentioned by
others.  The recent episodes were there but when I tried one or two they
were not what they were listed as - i.e. the wrong day!

So perhaps when the BBC get their act together, Alasdair's program may
still be a useful alternative to using the Iplayer directly.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison