[access-uk] Re: Accessible BBC player

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:46:23 +0100

Thanks Sandra.

Thanks for that.I was frantically looking through my pile of CD's hoping to get the url before 8pm. This is when I tune into BBC Radio 2 for the best show of the day, apart from Ian Anderson on BBC Scotland at 10.30 that is.

Thanks again. Phew!!!

Very best wishes.

Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>