[access-uk] Re: Accessible BBC iPlayer Listen Again

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:57:49 +0100

Hi all, please understand I'm new to this. Why does BBCIPlayer Listen Again open my web browser on some stations? I understand that it couldn't find the RealAudio stream, but is it normal to open my web browser to the relevant programme I want to listen to? Thanks in advance for your kindest responses.

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail