[access-uk] Re: Accessible BBC iPlayer Listen Again

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:14:38 +0100

Chris, I may be wide of the mark here, but have you got flash installed? I know you use Firefox as your browser, but that shouldn't make any difference.

When I perform the steps you described earlier, the TV programme I choose starts playing.

Ted

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
Ah, ok, the radio streams seems to be working fine here. It's not opening my web browser or anything.

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail