[access-uk] Re: Accessible BBC iPlayer Listen Again

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:19:19 +0100

I do apologise, Chris -I had not actually tried the tV stations and was talking
only of the radio
(live and listen again).
i have just tried one or two TV stations and cannot even get the list of
programs, never mind
the error message!
I think that we will have to leave it to Alasdair to comment as and when he can.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison