[access-uk] Re: Accessible BBC Listen Again - problems, change to BBC service, and new program

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:17:44 +0100

The developer of Web IE has posted to this list with a new I player version
of the bbc listen again feature.

Unfortunately, I deleted the message with the link in it to the new beta
version of the player.  Maybe alezder king might be able to come back on
this and post the link again?  I have a feeling it might not be available
from the main site as it was on a test portion of the site according to the
link.

Maybe the developer could get back in touch with us on that one?Hope to hear
from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx