[access-uk] Accessible Amazon Kindle for Windows PC app

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:58:47 -0700

Hello.  Sorry, but I have not followed this group in awhile and I am wondering
if folks have recently discussed the accessible version of Amazon's Kindle
application for Windows since it became available to residents of the U.K.,
Australia, and Canada?  As a U.S. resident, I only became aware of it a few
weeks ago and have reported a bug in continuous reading mode on half of my
books which they say they did not know about and are working to correct.  Has
anyone else had the Kindle for Windows PC with accessibility plug-in  turn
pages and report "no text on page" and keep turning pages and reporting "no
text on page" all the way to the end of the book?  Thanks for any comments.

Grandpa Dave in California